Tuesday, March 3, 2009

quotes from my sixth graders

zakeea: why'd you break up with skyler? he's so nice!
amber: he's TOO nice. i like to fight once in awhile.

how do you spell booze?
-austin

ms. flowers: jacques cousteau, what's he famous for?
angel: karate?
ms. flowers: no, that's chuck norris.

is delaware...is that like the town you're from?
-kassidy

when asking me questions about myself on the first day, one was:
what's your favorite jungle animal?

ms. flowers, i'm in love.
-lexi, clutching her twilight book to her chest

ew, it smells like girls in here!
-timmy

it's not gonna be over til the cows come home!
-billy

aaron: they should outlaw dippin' because my dad does it and gets dizzy and if you're driving you could get in a wreck.
the principal: i dip all the time. makes me dizzy.

::bell rings::
that's a good tone.
-kassidy

josh: how many people think my new haircut looks okay?
::most hands raise::
me: it would look even better if you were sitting down.
josh: you're gonna be a good teacher.

No comments: