Wednesday, September 2, 2009

septiembre

I always thought the spanish version of September sounded way better.

Anyway,

September. Here it comes...

-Military Community Youth Ministries (MCYM) Discernment Weekend in Colorado Springs (11th-14th). I am getting on a plane on September 11th. Is this a good idea? Oh well.
-THE OFFICE SEASON PREMIERE (17TH)! Need I say more?
-GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON PREMIER (24TH)! Is George dead??
-My little broddas birthday. (18th)
-Sharptop Cove, YL Fall Camp! (25th - 27th)

This is going to be a crazy month! After MCYM, I will be beginning the support raising process, so look out for a new blog just for that.

Bring it on!

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

just finally found your blog! what a fun theophany! praying for you right now and during the next few days too! looking forward to catching up - lots to talk about!